EV RE3-ACC-AASP 2-in x 8-out antenna splitter 470-960MHz
The AASP is a professional, wide bandwidth, active antenna splitter designed to function as the distribution hub of RF and DC power in a multichannel wireless microphone system. One AASP actively splits each incoming antenna signal (A and B) into four connected diversity receivers in the system without signal loss, as well as distributing DC to power each of the four connected receivers.
In addition to the four RF outputs per antenna, AASP also includes a convenient cascade output per antenna allowing incoming signals to be sent directly to another AASP unit with zero loss, and without sacrificing any of the four RF outputs per side. A total of five AASP splitters can be cascaded from one pair of antennas.
The selectable booster feed powers active antennas and/or booster amps with 12V DC. The factory default setting is on, and should a need arise for the booster feed to be off, an on/off switch can be accessed on the main circuit board inside of the chassis.
- Active 2-in x 8-out antenna splitter
- Distributes DC to power four receivers
- Splits two antennas into four diversity receivers
- Selectable booster feed for powering active antennas and boosters
- Additional cascade output per antenna allows stacking splitters without sacrificing 2×8 function